Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm Official

I finally did it. Procrastination gets you no where. I already knew that, but man I couldn't get myself out of my rut and finally when I did, with a lot of help from my wonderful husband, I did it! And you know what, it feels sooooo good to know that I accomplished something. Its a big accomplishment for me. No longer will I have something that I worked for and did well with and never used any of it. Finally I HAVE something, that I worked hard for, after years, yes years of procrastination!!! It was my own fault that it took so long, but I can't go back in time and change that. For now on I KNOW that I CAN do this. If you just put your mind to something that you want bad enough, it is possible. I am very proud of myself and want to thank my husband for standing behind me, pushing me forward, and for having faith in me to know that I could do anything if I wanted it bad enough.

Julio, te amo con todo mi corazón!

Also, to all the people that do not BELIEVE in me or what I do, I thank you for that because it just drives me to keep on doing it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment